Taking a cue from Sass, a Things I Want Thursday:
- A dump truck; the bigger, the better.
- Six well-trained cleaners with rubber gloves, masks, and strong stomachs.
- 250 gallons of Febreze.
- 1500 heavy-duty plastic trash bags. I hope that would be enough.
- Four tons of gravel, delivered.
- A pair of Skechers Shape-Ups, size 7 1/2, since my current job is pretty active and I might as well work on my ass while I work.
All of these (except the last) relate to my mother's house and the difficulty I'm having cleaning it out. The sorting through shit, sometimes literallly, gets to me and I just feel like torching the whole place. Except that I still haven't found my grandmother's ring, which Mom assured me was in there, somewhere. *sigh*