Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things I Want Thursday

Taking a cue from Sass, a Things I Want Thursday:

  1. A dump truck; the bigger, the better.
  2. Six well-trained cleaners with rubber gloves, masks, and strong stomachs.
  3. 250 gallons of Febreze.
  4. 1500 heavy-duty plastic trash bags. I hope that would be enough.
  5. Four tons of gravel, delivered.
  6. A pair of Skechers Shape-Ups, size 7 1/2, since my current job is pretty active and I might as well work on my ass while I work.

All of these (except the last) relate to my mother's house and the difficulty I'm having cleaning it out. The sorting through shit, sometimes literallly, gets to me and I just feel like torching the whole place. Except that I still haven't found my grandmother's ring, which Mom assured me was in there, somewhere. *sigh*

1 comment:

Susan said...

Mornin' and lots of love and cleaning out Goblins have just been sent in a North West direction - to you. Much love from me and the Gang