Saturday, February 14, 2009

Miss Manners Says...

Now, maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but, if you were a guest in someone's home and woke up earlier than them, would you start up their computer? Especially when you already have your own laptop and internet access. I mean, I personally wouldn't presume to use someone else's expensive thing without asking, and once I did have their permission, I certainly wouldn't start rearranging stuff and adding to their toolbar. It's just rude, in my opinion, and I wonder what the fuck they were doing with my computer that they didn't want to do with their's, but that's just me.

6 comments:

anya said...

This would really, really piss me off.

Lisa said...

I hate people using my computer, period. To use it without asking is really rude. You should set up a password protected account so that doesn't happen again. Your computer is rather personal, in my opinion.

Sass said...

I'm amazed there are people out there that think this type of thing is okay.

I'd be sooooo angry.

zipbagofbones said...

Someone has a punch in the face coming. Oh ma gawd I would have killed them. No, no that's not true. I would have done nothing, but been really really mad.

Was my mom at your house?

Anonymous said...

no I would't and yes, it is pretty rude.

Maddie said...

That would super get on my nerves. Two thumbs down!