- I have a thing about secrets and deception. I know this is because of how I grew up, but part of it is that I like mystery, I'm afraid of being too well-known. It's a problem that I deal with and I think it's part of why I started blogging, it's easier for me to be honest anonymously.
- I'm a one-day Jeopardy! champion. Only one day because I got greedy and made a stupid mistake.
- I tell people I'm half Italian, but I'm not really, I'm only a quarter (see item #1), because in my mind, half is more interesting than just a quarter.
- I've never told my father about my stripping or Internet modeling, but my mom knows. Again, a secrets thing. There's quite a bit my dad doesn't know, actually.
- I wasn't there when my childhood dog, Belle, died. My beautiful, Husky/Australian Shepherd mix, my blue-eyed blonde. I regret that a lot. I wasn't there when my Gramma Lee died either, but at least she could understand why.
- I look good in all sorts of hats; cloche, baseball, beret, cowboy. My face and head shape just allow me to look cute in hats.
- I let my cats French kiss me. NSA finds this disgusting, but I do it anyway. I rescued them when they were only about a month old and bottle-fed them, and they would suckle on my earlobes and lips. I felt more self-conscious about it until I saw a clip on America's Funniest Home Videos of a guy letting his cat drink from his mouth.
This is pathetic, but truly, I can't come up with five bloggers to tag. My friends don't blog, and most of the blogs I read are pretty well-known and I doubt the writers would respond.