- Staying up waaay too late watching TV.
- Said TV consists of Ninja Warrior, Skins and Unbeatable Banzuke. (I don't think the target demographic for any of these shows is working women over thirty.)
- Sitting for hours in front my computer, watching videos on YouTube and searching for music.
- Eating mostly crap, including frozen dinners, Reser's Potato Salad, week-old pizza, chips, and drinking margaritas straight from the bottle. (I haven't started guzzling Mountain Dew yet, but if my computer time keeps going up, I probably will.)
- Sleeping on sheets that haven't been washed in a month.
- Texting with a cute girl who wanted to know how I am and what I'm doing.
- And, tonight I had to remind myself three times that the trash needed to go out! Sheesh, kids these days.
Of course, if I were really turning into a teenage boy, then I would probably be watching a lot more porn, and playing with my breasts.