Monday, January 12, 2009

Help Me Decide

Ok, so fairly lighthearted and pretty trivial in all actuality, but I need some help with my ballot for the Screen Actor's Guild awards. See, I haven't seen any of the nominated movies (really!), that's how lame last year was, and while I only watch a few of the TV shows, my favorites will be getting my vote. So, go here if you'd like to see the nominees, and tell me who you would vote for and why. If I like your response, I might vote that way. Be a part of the SAG awards!! Influence history!! If only in the tiniest, most insignificant way. Have your responses in by the end of the week, since the ballots have to be received by January 23rd.
(I will say that the people promoting Heath Ledger and The Dark Knight sent me a free DVD screener, so that might influence me too, but only maybe, since I haven't watched it yet.)

5 comments:

Sass said...

I'm apparently as sad as you...I've only seen the Dark Knight out of all of those.

And honestly, I found Christian Bale's voice when he was wearing the Batman costume to be so distracting I couldn't focus on the movie.

I'm precisely ZERO help. Kinda like always, huh? ;)

Lisa said...

I wish I could help but I don't get out much. Obviously.

Susan said...

me neither ...

Lisa said...

I gave you an award. I know, they're kind of silly. Pick it up if you're into it. http://www.loonybinblog.com/2009/01/blog-award.html

zipbagofbones said...

I got nothing. I've seen The Dark Knight, too. That's it. I love Kate Winslet, though. Not sure if that's a good enough reason for you to vote for her, but I think she's lovely and real and beautiful.